Sunday, July 6, 2014

Another stocking done

Another stocking front completed. I was going to do the liners and backing a to all the completed fronts but I misplaced the font I wanted to use for the names so I am stuck untill I can reprint it. In the meantime I cut liners and backs for two of the stockings. I need to buy some more red felt to do this one. I completed 55of the pieces over the past two days. 

Here are some detail photos:

Tonight I organized my box for another kit. This one is for myself and I love the color palette. Here are the threads. 

1 comment:

  1. It's so festive! The colors are really cheerful and your workmanship is flawless. Great job, Kabrina!

    Jingle Bells,