Sunday, June 15, 2014

Second floor complete

I am really happy that I was able to complete the second story as well as the first this weekend. I trimmed the hallway, added two lights, framed out the bathroom doorway before adding the door so that the thinness of the new door would be covered, added the interior door trim to the hall door, installed te bathroom door and trim, as well as the light and trimmed the room. I was impatient to be finished and forgot to paint the bathroom ceiling untill after adding the crown moulding. It isn't as nice as the rest but I figure I will chalk it up to an old house and the humidity of the bathroom. ;) not too noticeable unless you get close and inspect it. 
That is the doorway before I added the door. This completely covers up the styrofoam edges.







No comments:

Post a Comment