Friday, October 28, 2011

I had these attached to the previous post but for some how I must have erased them. Here is a picutre of the wall treatment as it was drying. The second picture is an overall shot with the kitchen pieces. Last night I started painting the right wall Antique White. I also installed the bottom floor ceiling lights. It was the first time I've used my Dremel Stylus. I LOVE it! Absolutely amazing!!! I just need to see if I can find a cutter bit in case I decide to add a bay window on the left side behind the stairs. My mom has always wanted a bay window. So if I can add it, it would be a touch for her. The bay ledge would also give more space for decorating, maybe even some type of window display? I'll have to think a bit more on that.






No comments:

Post a Comment