Thursday, January 7, 2010

Better pictures. . .

No new progress to report really, just wanted to show some better pictures. . . I'm still trying to decide on wallpaper for the kitchen. Not really liking the choices I've come across. I don't know what color to put with the flooring I chose. I'm almost thinking of laying a different floor just to make it easier. These pictures really show what I mean about my phone muting the colors. The picture of the blue and white wallpaper is a last resort diffinitly think it is too checky especially against the floor. Any suggestions or color advice would be great.










1 comment:

  1. The wallpaper for the kitchen might work better if you only it above or below a chair rail.(I'm leaning toward below right now..) Then either paint, texture or use someting much smaller for the rest.

    Decorating a dollhouse is every bit as agonizing as decorating a big house. Just take your time. It's looking great.

    Tabitha

    ReplyDelete