I figured I should show a photo of the front of the Gloucester before I start the remodel. The bottom bricks will stay the same but will be grouted.
This next photo is progress on the bricks. I laid the roll out flat and sponged acrylic terra cotta paint all over then added a redish brick color and just a bit of burnt umber. Then I used a paper cutter into strips 1/4" wide and then cut them approximately 3/4" inches long. I don't know if that is the exact size of a proper brick but it looks right. The bucket with individual bricks is half full. Watching episodes of Little House on the Prairie while I work. It's really theraputic.