Yesterday I found a jar of stain and I finished the front and sides of the roof. After it was stained and dried (for once the extreme dry heat of Arizona came in handy) I dry brushed some grey over the shingles to age them and then detailed them with a bit of "moss". I'm very happy with how it came out. Found the perfect cat weather vane for the roof at EarthandTree miniatures and I will either make a bird nest if I can't find one to purchase for some place on the roof. This isn't the best picture ever, it was taken with my cell phone but it shows what it looks like. The back and chimney's still need to be finished but at least the parts that are immeadiately seen are completed.