Monday, May 19, 2014


The roof is complete. I used some cardstock type paper for the roof caps and it worked really well. I also made the front step and as the kit didn't come with one I made it from scratch. I still need to add the mortar but when I opened my jar the top was covered with thick mold. After I had thrown it away I was given a top that I could have scraped the mold off and sprayed it with Lysol and it would hae been fine to use. I went ahead and papered and painted the master bedroom. However, The color I originally chose I didn't like and am painting over it with the same color as the kitchen. No pictures of that yet as I still need to add another coat of paint.

1 comment: