Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My dining nook arrived!


My dining nook has arrived and it is just what I wanted. This space is kind of awkward and small, this set fits neatly beneath the stairs. There is also a special meaning to this piece to furniture, my mom has always wanted one but has never had the room for one so this is for her.
I am going to buy a journal to document each piece bought or made for this house and why. Every item I have chosen so far has special meaning to me, a memory connected to one of my family members. I thought it would be nice to keep it with the house.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kabrina,
    The nook fits perfectly and makes a lovely dining room. I also keep a journal of all my purchases and think it is a great idea!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete